Tuesday 11 April 2006


I LIKE TIS POEM
i wanna tel tis sumone..

YOU BASTARD;
You think you can put me down;
Tell me I'm nothing;
My existence is worthless;
I'm no-one;
I'm fat;
I''m ugly;
Yes I begin to believe you;
For I'm, pathetic;
Not only am I shallow;
And fooled by a friendly face;
Not only do i let looks deceive me;
But I know that what you say about ME;
Is the truth;
You try to turn me againt my friends;
Those I love;You use MY insecurities to hurt me;
You try to RUIN my life;
Every little thing you use against me;
FINE;DO you what you fucking what to me;
I deserve it;
I'm nothing;
I'm no-one;
I dont care....
But you took a step too FAR;

Spread all the fucking lies and rumours you want about me;
I've told you millions of times before;
NOTHING you can EVER say will bother me;
BUT HOW DARE YOU HURT THEM;
How dare you spread lies and hurtful things about my friends;
Your good looks can't save you know ass hole;
You can't hide behind your smile;
Your brains;
Your sarcasm anymore;
For I'm beginning to see;
ALthough I may be pathetic;
And let people walk all over me;
And not give a shit about what happens to me;
NOBODY FUCKS WITH MY FRIENDS!!
Especially not you BASTARD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment