Sunday 19 November 2006

after i watch s.h.e de Bu xiang zuo ni de peng you
de mv..
i wonder y sum countries dun allow gays or lesbians
even if allowin it means de population would decrese
but every human have de rights to love wad they wanna love.
..
tis make mi wanna c a gay couple ..
surely will support their love de
..
tryin out an experiment..off my hp for 2dae..
c if i can survive..
no smes n calls..
..
thinkin abt sum stuff..
some things reali too fragile le..
perhaps tat was my greatest mistake
if it didnt happen..would it remain perfect?
will life b perfect like de past?
was de past even perfect?
..
sometimes it hurts to understand
it hurts to know the truth...
the real cruel painful **** truth..
..
i finally learnt my lesson

n i tink i goin 2 fail my english le
n i nid 2 slow down my typin..

No comments:

Post a Comment