Saturday 27 January 2007

O GOSH
had a bad dream ytd...
emotions are so strong....
de feelin of hopeless..is so...much for me 2 handle..
in my dream...its was world war 3...
enemy soldiers was attackin homes..
well..my whole famili was in our home...n guess wad weapon we use?
blades from broken mirrors....-.-
its kinda unfair...as de enemy uses gun-.-
we was protectin ourselves..but one by one my famili members died..
n i watch them die.......
it seem so real........
in de end war end..n my sweet home became a nightmare wif alot of dead bodies...
but at tat point of time....cant cry...de feeling was like...i was jus a doll...emotions was all gone...empty?
even though i was saved..but...haiz.
...very unrealistic.but dreams are very weird de mah...

but well...hope tis thing wont happen..first thing i do was 2 check if my famili is still alive..
i noe its funi...but reali....feelins make mi wan 2 of tis kind of things.......
make mi wannna treasure them more.....MUACKS...
(wrote de dream down so i wont forget)


after thinkin abt all tis stuff...check my hp for ani msg...
lolz...first msg (340pm send de worr) makes my dae! :D

later than contiue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment