Wednesday 28 March 2007

haha..
.i just dun show my feelings the correct way?..
..i wanted to show i want to spend more time with.....but .......
.haha...idiot me .......
..only can blame myself if the distance become further .....nvr work hard?
...........haiz..........

plus my bad points have added to my disadvantages.........
bad fate?
bad destiny?


now have math and english homework..
...waitin for dinner

well......all my fault.......

you bu ke yi emo.........
canot emo..after ppl will oso sad...
haiz...wear mask !


well..sometime i m reali useless......
i jus wanna....change...
i m like one of those loser in the whole life game.......
i wan to feel needed in this world!
but...for a second thought..who actually need mi?
selfish...stupid...lolz......
haizz

No comments:

Post a Comment