Friday 7 September 2007

ai zai.
take carreee~


i admit that i am a big spender
saw this bag in john little with my parents yesterday
and TOTALLY love at first sight
its in dark shade of brown
nice nice.
price more nice
borrow money from them to buy my bagg
but cant return all cause x( not enough money to return
hahs .
nevermind . can earn back.and spend again
second time saw a bag i love
canot resist ><

moral of the story: I have to earn tons of money to cater my shopping needs in the future or my soulmate would have a HUGE hole in his pocket.

still got 2 comic havent buy x(
leave them in their shelves first


revising studying
sleeping eating
bathing playin
napping slackin


why do revising take out so much time?


everyone take care
next week would be one rough ride
x)
jia you

No comments:

Post a Comment