Wednesday 14 November 2007



Past few days.
Sat.walk.walk. with Aud ,Vone and Haz .In the end Never pierce ear x (
Sun with boyfriend (know who de right?)
During Mon and Tue – With boyfriend and his friends was searching for a pathetic job that can provide us with the essential thing that make the world go round which is money,MONEY,MONEYYY!!!!!!!!
Still cant find one but never mind there is so many place out there.so cant give up.
Will be searchin more soon!!!!!!

TODAY
GIRLS DAY OUT!
But a pity some girls can’t join us x (next time bah.
All must come ah! Compulsory attendance!
It’s a long time since such a big group of girls going out together so I am quite high.
Well the truth is I am always very hyper when I go out. LOLX
Meet Joce Cindy Jess Aud Cheryl Haz Serene Vone at control station then we set off to orchard
(for me its again!!)
Walk and walk and walk and walk
Shaw house, Wheel lock? , Far East Plaza ,Cinneleisure .LOLZ
Books~
A few laughter here and there .
FAR EAST PLAZA. I made a crazy purchase of a totally random t-shirt
Guess I am insane .think I got so many money to spend.-.-
Therefore now a bit cannot reach prom budget le!
Maybe I am really in to randomness
X)
(The some pictures is in Jes's blog.)




by popular demand, happy family...
Even though our feet is tired, should be can endure some more walking and shopping
So made a last minute decision to go to Clark Quay (I notice I don’t really know how to pronounce Clark Quay so I always say Clark Qauuu which is totally wrong)
Departed with Joce Cindy Salad and Serene in the MRT
And we are in for more crazy shopping. Hahs.
We managed to find some clothes which is pretty affordable and some shoes x)
But it’s so hard to find the right accessories!!!!!
And we meet TengTeng there.
Hahs. Walk more. See more.
Then settle for our dinner.
HIGHEST PURCHASE OF DINNE GOES TO HAZ!
LOWEST PURCHASE OF DINNER GOES TO TENG TENG!
The rest all stuck at the middle range .LOLZ
Then sit MRT and headed to home sweet home x)


Hahs
Waa. Type so long. 1135 liaoz..
OFF x)

No comments:

Post a Comment