Tuesday 27 May 2008

SHOUT OUT
PLEASE DO CONFRONT ME IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH MY LIFE x)
do not STAINED my relationship with my friends
DONT be such a COWARD x)
I HAVE made my course choice long before O level .
SO PLS SHOW EVIDENCE before making chaos
GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE if you have life
cherish what you have if you have anything
dont wait till its gone x)

AND SADLY I DONT FUCK WITH GIRLS
BUT YES i will still say HILO to you if i happen to meet you in school
cos i wont stood low
I DONT NEED TO ACT BIG OR WHAT


okay
here's the normal post
Tuesday
Aud dont need to come to school T.T
thanks Haykel for accompanying me and went to school with me
even late some more
went to meet my friends
all dressed till so formal x)
took a lot of pictures at the grooming workshop
waiting for tingting to online to send me
learnt a lot
formal does not equal to black and white
thanks to serene,serena and azreen for helping me do some make up
x)
will be uploading the pictures one i received.
saw Min and her friends ...
they laughing at me!!! lolz
nevermind!!!
went to lunch with Ting,Kwoon Jiew ,Germaine,Ji ting and Kaiyi in canteen 1
at least not shy since there is one group eating together
sorry that i never went to Esplanade to study!!
sorry Tingting
afterthat went to library
kind of starting to do homework
then Ping come..
lolz
lalalaala~
then Haykel came and left. which led to his luck
then it showered~
Ping and I headed to Atrium
where the vending machine almost cheat my money
then Min arrive
walk to the bus top where Ping "run" into the queue of 184
and Min n i boarded 154 bus home when we saw Renee and erm...dunoe her name
chatted
then meet Haykel at JurongPoint again
where we bought some food and thanks for them to acompany me to the bank x)
and we walk home where Haykel go to Queenstowns to his Grandma house
.......chewing ice cream ....
then Min boarded 192 bus and i walked home

so here i am x)
lolz

Okay
finish one E-learning homework
FMM x)

No comments:

Post a Comment