Wednesday 4 June 2008

800POST~
ITS THURSDAY
Common tests is HISTORY~
i realised that the thing that always make me wake up
is my STOMACH~
starving in the morning made me wake up to find food
(animal instinct?)
woke up at 1010 estimation~
eat my lovely sandwiches
scan some pictures
here i am typing ...
i want to play some games~

yesterday
came to school with Min. bused there 154`
jokes jokes~
lalaaa
everything is alright .not up to us!
Min and Aud went to lunch in Alumni(WHY!?)
went to have lunch with Ting Xin Yu Joanna Serena Jie Ting Germaine in canteen 1
Sharlene and Zi Xiang came after we ate
Joanna and Ting shuld be the one to get AD in ITB ~!
every questions also can answer
after that
took *#^$& ITB common test
as usually blanked up
was laughing at myself
cause i dun understand all of the questions~
HIGH
but still decide writing craps is better than not to write anything~
so stayed throughout
I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN TR21 that stayed(all ps me T.T)
well total people in trm who survived is 3 person (including Min and her classmates)
not bad right?
after that went to find Aud in library~
help her print x)
i m such a PRO~
then headed to Clementi MRT
saw Mila chatted a few sentence then headed upp to meet HAZ AND VONE
so long time never see them le~ MISSED <3>was a lady of grace and posture
my image is ruined
then we took some neoprints
THE BEST PICTURE of the day (VERY FIRST ONE)
I only posted one ,Haz!






after that eat dinner
in the COOL kfc
ask me to define cool
thanks haz and vone for ordering~
head back to Boon Lay
a lot of jokes
ZI HIGH
active teenagers~
give the presents to IRENE
surprise~!
then walk home~~~

cant wait for 7june
mini test before the actual BIG DAY~!16/17 june~
more details at JAMEs blog

1251 noon
waa i took such a long time
>.< owwww..
JIAYOU to AUD who will be having her last paper today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment