Thursday 6 November 2008

aud is sick rest well babe!
min should be in her snw lesson now
jes should be preparing for her dance tml
haz n vone shuld be both in class (studying very hard**)
ai 's proposal should be done and she should be relaxing
joce having her holidae
what are the rest of the girls doing?
we will have an outing in december
<3 been listening to this song

Taylor Swift - Love Story in the radio "
we were both young when i first saw you i close my eyes and the flashback starts i'm standin there on a balcony in summer air see the lights see the party the ballgowns see you make your way through the crowd and say hello little did i know that you were Romeo you were throwin pebbles and my daddy said stay away from Juliet and i was cryin on the staircase begging you please don't go.. and i said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone i'll be waiting all there's left to do is run you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess it's a love story baby just say yes so i sneak out to the garden to see you we keep quiet cuz' were dead if they knew so close your eyes escape this town for a little while..oh, ohcuz' you were Romeo i was a scarlet letter and my daddy said stay away from Juliet but you were everything' to me i was begging you please don't go.. and i said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone i'll be waiting all there's left to do is run you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess it's a love story baby just say yes Romeo save me they're tryin to tell me how to feel this love is difficult but it's real don't be afraid we'll make it out of this mess it's a love story baby just say yes oh, oh, oh i got tired of waitin' wonderin if you were ever comin around my faith in you was fadin' when i met you on the outskirts of town and i said Romeo save me i've been feelin' so alone i keep waitin for you but you never come is this in my head i don't know what to think he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
i love you and that's all i really know
i talked to your dad
you'll pick out a white dress
it's a love story
baby just say.. yes
oh, oh, oh, ohoh, oh, oh, oh
cuz' we were both young when i first saw you"

i fall in love with this song
i like the lyrics
but i want more emo songs
send me send me send me
more more of emo songs
a lot a lot of emo songs

basketball today was fun
with all the girls together
kaiyi,huishann,hweesian,weiting,huihui,matlida,serene and another girl whom i yet to find out her name
i was like a siao zha bor
laugh and laugh
but there was one bossy person which turns most of us off
of course he has the leadership quality but sometimes it just dont work with the wrong attitude
tats why leaders fail

completely no ideas for CATS
hopefully by night i will come up with something with SCAMPER~


schedule
Saturday-Bstats revision (if you all see me online,pls remind me to study on sat) and take pay
Monday HOM Lesson - Ask Mr Andy whether i have to submit the cruise form as my passport is expiring in July(must be valid at least 6 months after March)
Tuesday-9 or 930pm CATS group online discussion
Thurday-4pm to 6pm CATS face-to-face meeting in library(have to book a room)
Friday,Sat and Sun- Helping out my mum in Popular exhibition @Suntec city! Penac~!

busy busy busy

No comments:

Post a Comment