Sunday 4 January 2009

Min's tag x)
1.Name up to 3 person (same sex) whom you think are your good friends.
A:PEOPLE WHO LOVE and CARE ABOUT ME !
2. Name up to 3 person (opposite sex) whom u think are your good friends.
A:PEOPLE WHO LOVE and CARE ABOUT ME!
3: Name the last 5 person you went out with.
A: Aud,Haz,Huiyue ,Yin Leng(work on 3 jan) Min(BLCS)and Ping!
4. Name the last 3 person you chatted with.
A:Those that are chating with me nowww~
5: Name up to 3 person you want to disappear from your life right now.
A: Person? Those that cause troubles and stress!x)
6: Name up to 3 person you want to be with you when you get stuck on an island.
A: Can be anyone!
7: Name up to 3 person you think will be still be in contact with 20 years from now.
A: Destiny will decide
8: Name 1 person you think you will never get angry at.
A: Thats hard! Laughin out loud
9: Name 1 person you think you will get angry at, but forgive easily.
A: I forgive easily x) but not to people who are ridiculous
10: What are your current addictions?
A: Projects! Playing Geo challenge in facebook!
11: Do you prefer holding someone's hand, or someone holding your hand?
A: Someone to hold my hand . That means they really do want to hold me and dont let me go ?
12: What do you think about hugs?
A: Hugs can mean a lot of thing but it does ensure me and make me feel better .I love hugs x)
13: What do you think about kisses?
A: Erm. Kisses is something shared by the one who u entrusted with x0
14: It's the year 2009! What were you doing within the last 24 hours of the first second of 2009?A: Chitchating with my friends at marina bay X)
15: Do you have any new year resolutions?
A: Yeap
Studies(Good GPA PLS~)
GOOD Health
Relationship x)
HAPPY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
MONEY MONEY

5 people to do this quiz
:Melvin and those who are readin my blog.
ahahhaa

school reopening tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment