Sunday 16 August 2009

sunday family day out
in aston cathay



mummi and dadi decided to watch "where got ghost?"

not bad not bad
not very scary
and very funny
my sense of humor damn good hahaha
but i cried during the last story of the movie
touching
may both of my ah gong ah ma be happy in heaven
and blessed good health to us!!

singapore football team is super duper strong in the 70s
so cool LOL
beat the whole malaysia football teams to win malaysia cup
a good coach will lead a good team
uncle choo is one of the best coach yea.
80s fati?

tomorrow have to wake up early to do accountancy revision paper
have lesson 3pm to 5pm
aiya must start to revise soon
i want to pass my accountancy
i love accounts so much
i love debits,credits , costing and whatever
give me at least a pass if better a better grade pleaseeee
psyching myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment