Monday 14 September 2009

hello people!
i am here blogging
its 8pm and theres warning that a severe typhoon will be hiting us at 830pm
excited
and scary at the same time!
my very first time
hahahasz

saturday
went to HONGKONG
sibei shiok
shopping
eating
(L)
avenue of stars
HnM
good shopping place
aud next time we go hongkong shopping la!
next time when i m rich i must go there visit other places!
photos cant be uploaded as usal

sunday
slack
went for campus tour
HOT la
lol
its like ngee ann poly
just that it is thrice as big as it is
so it was very tiring

today
morning blues
super sleepy
literally dozing off in lecture
and warm somemore
no aircorn

currently
stomachache

miss my family
my friends
my bf
my BED!
hahas
DO U ALL MISS ME????????????????

one week have passed

No comments:

Post a Comment