Tuesday 19 January 2010

golf is a killer when you wear long pants( business one not to mention)
hot but kinda funn
and i cant seem to upload any photos

heres some more photo from my cousin's wedding
26 december





took on sat bazzar

maybe renee is going to taipai for internship
the second poloraid of my life

and heres some neoprint we took during lask week
it was supposedly to be a breather
which was useful
but then during the night it was not.
pls dont remind me
freaky funny because its like never took it for 343654654654 millions of years.
i miss the unstress life.







you know whos there when you need them
and whos not there
i love you all for being with me and listen to my nags/furry
i realise i scolded a lot of fuck during this period of time
might be affected due to pms.
thanks everyone


those who dont give a damn or dont change
(like what i said during tlaw tutorial)
KISS MY ASS


and sorry to tuan ying for ytd again!
hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment