Tuesday 27 April 2010

i was too exhausted yesterday as usual
working 9am to 6pm (plus ot) is really ageing me by the days
today i wore a brown dress with my big black cardigan from pull&bear and my black flats
the great thing about working in pico art other than experiencing the event industry is that you can wear anything you like (almost everything ,only shorts are not allowed )

thirteen day of work :D
update the inventory catalogue (AGAIN its an endless job)
did some replying of emails for a booth in asia pacific food fair
now lying back on my chair
waitin for 1130am to come so that i could get a banana if there is still one remaining
and 12noon for lunch
after lunch would be going to the warehouse to take some more photos
so most probably i will be updating the catalogue again afterwards

its my 1500 th post today!
WOOTS
*opening champagne "
how diligent am i :D

No comments:

Post a Comment