Wednesday 26 May 2010

http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC100526-0000058/Are-interns-being-taken-advantage-of?
it does apply
woes woes

HECTIC ,BUSY AND CRAZZZY DAY!
minutes after i reach the office
i have to cab to expo hall 7 alone
to help Kok Siong for Asia Conference 2010
cab fare $13.60
sit in pico office till 130pm

was stuck in a politics battle
one ask me stay
one ask me go back to office
eventually i went back to the office because my supervisor step in

a whole swam of people at expo hall 7 & food outlets
phobia started up

train back to pico office
confirmed with sunny from graphic bay about all the fascia names
went to design team
have to edit blueprints as it is wrong !
did quotation for spring maternity
called to slimming sanctuary but no one pick up

after food expo
will be my turn to have 5 days of OTs
motherhood
lol

5pm
my whole team is gone for food expo
except for me and my supervisor

and sudenly theres company meeting
but i am not joining in
hahahahhaah
am at desk typing away

No comments:

Post a Comment