Monday 21 June 2010

the cure to boredom
LOOKBOOK.
here are some of my favourite looks for today

simple and sweet
I LOVE HER HOODIEEE




lunchtime ate pastamania with aud aud
aglio
strong garlic and basil oil aftertaste

its 4pm 5pm
1 hour left
so i shall blog about something completely random which is
I DONT WANT TO BE NINETEEN
nineteen is no where near young or old
just in the middle.
abit sian diao by the thought of it
i will always be eighteen in my heart :D
i look young i look young
i do right?
i mean there are kids younger than me but wear WAYYY mature than me . plus they wear make up and wear heels.
*self-consoling *

i havent live my eighteen to the fullest yet
reasons why :
i havent succeed in persuading my mum to let me get tattoo(s).
(its hard arh!)
i havent been to a club
(okay partly because i am not a night cat )
i havent get my car license
( i dont know whether i should. seem i am damn blur sotong . might get into an accident .furthermore there are public transport and ping 's vespa)
i havent learnt how to make up
( LOL. this is just to make this whole thing more exaggerating. i dont make up. dont like to either.)
i havent learnt how to wear contact lens
( not prepared . pure laziness )
i havent officially wear a pair of heels out
( dont have much heels either. SLIPPERS still seem the best :D)
the list goes on and on and on and on.

its my personal opinion
i would like only those who are sincere about me to celebrate my birthday :D
because i love my buds buds and i don't like to force people .
i might sound like a bitch by saying this but its a fact .
(okay i am a bitch :D )
i am not shallow and i know whos real whos not after these few years
so lets not cause unhappiness
whats done has been done
no point crying over spilled carrot juice ( change to fit my preference)
i am letting go those that dont deserved to be hold on to .

:D
Love may fade with the season, but some friendships are year round.
- Gossip Girl: The Dark Night

No comments:

Post a Comment