Saturday 10 July 2010

it is a saturday!
today was a rough start
i was still suffering from work depression
woke up at 9am
yea my body clock is fixed
log into facebook and guess what
some blss junior said he found my ezlink card!
i thought he was lying so i went to check and its not there
:( i was freaking out(enter-word).
i pmed him till i went out
but LUCKILY he did return by putting into my mailbox :D
hahaha
thanks a lot
it made my day so much better
met with ping for awhile after his work at gekpoh
passed him his umbrella
board the bus and go blcs
he withdraw his money
we parted ways
i head to jurong east

my very first korean music showcase
2am
JOKWONNNNIE!






more photos in facebook LOL
i really need a dslr
shutter speed just sucks
haha
it was crowded and packed when we reach at 3pm
no chairs to sit :(
the aftermath was amazing leaving a lasting expression
saw jo kwon in real life is so much better than staring into the computer screen
hes adorable doing his abracadabra live

after the whole event
went for dinner at ajisen

SPICY CHAR SIEW RAMEN (L)


THANKS MEL MEL :D
it was a great first experience
letting me know what you have to endure for every single korean band showcase you went
haha :D
happy

got my ezlink card back + jo kwoonie
saturday ended well!

No comments:

Post a Comment