Wednesday 29 September 2010

i am so weird as i dont blog in paragraphs
how to improve my english standard!
its 1142pm when i start to typeee
massive photos uploaded
its those rare times that i brought my camera out

i accompanied haz to her interview
met her at jurong east around 12 30pm
before that she pei joycee go her interview too
joyce passed ! damn nice
she alighted at dover to find vone
while haz and me continue to resorts sentosa!
its like a mini heaven
the biggest candy store ever
CANDYLICIOUS
i feel so happy in the shop
colours,candies,gummys,jellybeans, mashmallows and lollies.
my type of heaven!
after that we headed to hershey's
chocolate heaven!
theres chocolate candles !
waited 2pm its time for her interview
her interview inside universal studio and i cant go in
so i roam around the place
the weather is such a killer
roar
got myself a slurpee and continue walking till she came out at 240pm
:D
below are some photos by the sua ku me who never been there before
haz helped me take photo hehee








we headed to vivocity
F21! ZARA ! OLD CHANG KEE!
she headed home because she have a slight headache

i headed to city hall marina square to wait for ping ping ping ping ping
he got a jeans (SHINY) from zara hahaa
aish
after that we went for dinner at the manhatten fish market
the fried fish is so. so . so much better than the ones in fish & co.
fish platter for 2 is just too much for we both
thanks ping for treating. next on me!
we walked to esplanade there and lapak or lepak i dont really know the difference

lomo pictures below












home sweet home
my right leg always get cram while riding long distance :(
see i only finish my blog post at 1230am
oh g o s h
watching eps 10 of Sangkyunkwan Scandal


jokwonie

No comments:

Post a Comment