Tuesday 30 November 2010

I wait for him who would look at me with loving eyes. I wait for him who would share the same passion I have for life. I wait for him who would tell me I am the world’s most beautiful woman in absolute silence. I wait for him who would offer me tender hugs and kisses that scream of affection. I wait for him who would surprise me even though I say I hate surprises. I wait for him who would be rowdy and outgoing with me, yet treat treat me like a lady. I wait for him with whom I would share laughter and tears. I wait for him whom I would engage in long conversations with. I wait for him who would gladly let his guard down and invite me into his world. I wait for him who would accept my imperfection and vulnerability, and love even more for them. I wait for him who would not hesitate to fight for me and our love. I wait for him who would still care even in times of disagreement. I wait for him who is worthy of trust; I wait for him who would not own me, but share in our freedom. I wait for him who would whisper me the words “I love you” and actually mean it. I wait for him who would not promise me forever, but would choose me to embark on a life-long journey with him.

i must be crazy
what am i doing

celestine wakey up from your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment