Thursday 27 December 2007

Its have been such a long time since I update!

(I am such pessimistic girl to choose to write bad things first)
About work
Bad news-
I have to work till January 2
Christmas is over means there would be not much business = my commission lower
Good news-
I got off at January 1 x)
I have help this company “Parkers” earn $8058.10

About life
Bad news –
Havent decide whether to go to countdown party or to which countdown party
My poor legs is suffering for injuries and mosquito bites!
No time for my hair and SHOPPING!

Good news-
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Heres the photos x)

Ah ping drinking satay sauce?
nice view of the sky at east coast park

scented candles

the challenge to eat the spicest mee rombus (robus?)
ah ping endure the hot taste and actually eat finish

i reading fish n co magazine
fishy tissue paper

THANKS AH PING <3
second good news-
Thanks everyone for the greetings!
About studies and education
hopefully my points are below 15 !
either will be taking Tourism and Resort Management (COP 10)
or Marine and Offshore Technology (COP 16)
only have 2 choices instead of 12
must slowly decide what can i do in the future!


I WANNA GO SHOPPING IN JANUARY!
11am
gotta go x)

No comments:

Post a Comment