Wednesday 5 December 2007

SORRY
going to make a LOT of people disappointed
dont think can buy LOTs of chirstmas presents

please understand
since i would only gt half pay before chirstmas
and i still have to spend it on you-know-what
SORRY

maybe the presents might be very cheap >.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">erm i copy Aud 's idea.
since Christmas is coming and staff at popular keep playing Christmas jingles
so i placed this song
ENJOY LISTENING

LYRICS
Last Christmas i gave u my heart
but the very next day
u gave it away
this year, to save me from tears
i gave it to someone special
**special**
Last Christmas i gave u my heart
but the very next day, u gave it away
this year..to save it from tears
i gave it to someone special.
Woah Woah..
yeah yeah..
one bitten and twice shy
i keep my distance,
but u still catch my eye
tell me baby, do u recognize me?
well it has been a year, it doesn't surprise me
merry Christmas, i wrapped it up and sent it
leave a note saying '' i love u'' and meant it
now i know what a fool i have been
but if u kiss me now, i know u would fool me again
last Christmas i gave u my heart
but the very next day
u gave it away
this year to save it from tears..
i gave to some one special........
(X2)
oh oh oh...crowed room, friends with tired eyes
i didn't look to u, but u still caught my eye
oh my i thought u were someone to rely on
me .. i guess was a shoulder to cry on
a friend who discover a fire in her heart
a girl undercover but u tore her apart
u tore me apart.. u tore me apart
woah..woah..
now i found the real love
u never fool me again
last Christmas i gave u my heart
but the next day u gave it away
this year to save it from tears...
i gave it to someone special
(X2)
a friends who discover a fire in her heart
a girl undercover but u tore me apart
maybe next year..
i gave it to someone..
i gave it to someone ...
special

No comments:

Post a Comment