Sunday 22 February 2009

extremely in worst condition for exams today!

yesterday was supposed to be a study day
but have to go out to celebrate my daddddddddi 's birthday
so lolz you are can guess ...........
walk walk
din tai feng
saw someone familiar beside my table!
the dim sum is really good but the mian><
i do not know if it was supposedly to be tasteless or what.
the egg fried rice is the best!
umed plum iced tea <3

i tried to study yesterday night
but THE PIANIST distracted me ><
holocaust
it actually make me hate war
3 cheers for the movie

i decided to woke up at 6am today but in the end ,
my mama let me sleep till 7am
so here i am hope i can rush finish !

i cant turn my head now.
o goshhh
turn , my neck will experience sharp pain lolz!
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
nxt friday will be the mark of the end lolz
MIECONS MIECONS

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

No comments:

Post a Comment