Saturday 13 June 2009

we belongs to two different type of world.We have different personalities and characteristics. Our differences have surfaced from secondary school till now. You are the sporty kind and i am those study/nerdy type (not that good in it anyway).But we still came together and for soon to be 30 months together. Time flies so fast.
We aren't like normal lovey couple who stick together all the time and hang out together as often . We have different circles of friends .
I remember the time that i felt flustered when you went to china for a 10 days holiday . I guess that was the first time we have been really separated and i believe it happen before poly life started? Haha. weird a.
The first time i got really pissed was when you was about to have a fight with one of our classmates. You was gone like for a half hour or even 1 hr.You came back and i really just showed my temper at you. You gave the most sad look that made me feel hurt inside. But in the end you didnt fight, both of you was just talking things out.I was really worried so .... i dont know how to react at that point of time .
Poly life made us drift so much . Projects , exams,tutorials, furthermore our timetable dont fit each other. Like you said, 1st year of poly ,we have try our best to meet up during lunch breaks or end of school. Then your Sports camp came. I shall now dwell on it anymore.
This year may have been the hardest for me and you. We did quarrel over projects at the end of last year because i really did not have time for you .It really have been a roller coaster ride . And then you really spending most of the time with your sc people and clasmate. I too have been with my friends most of the time. Drifitng on high mode. And i was really getting childish and cranky .
Sometime what you say casually or randomly hurts me .and yes like we both agree, we are both 2 different type of personalities , i am the emotional and sensitive type whereas you is more straightforward . I do realise it and i forgive most of the time but yea some things really just pissed me off. haha
All in all, Thanks for reading my letter and gave me a reply. We 2 may never ever be voted for the world most lovey couple but i do hope we both have a better understanding for each other. Thanks for giving in to me most of the time (and even now) and able to endure my siaoness .Lets work hard for the continuous months or years to come.
I feel so much lighter and happier now.
Thanks
I Love You


*********************************
of course not forgetting my dearest friends who have always been there for me.
Sorry to make you all worry for this bai chi..
I love you people out there too !
You and you and you
all my lovely friends


**
bai chi celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment