Friday 16 October 2009

its 131am!
17 october 2009
have been back for at least 1 day~

SHANGRI LA~
the trip to china have made me appreciate my life(because of that typhoon),my home and my loves.
helps me deepen bonds with few of my friends(allows me to know them better) like kwoon jiew,xinyu,serene,serena,jieting, jiaen and joanna .
get to talk to some of the classmates like the girls
and get to work with some like aaron and alden for projects
i can survive without television for two months and now i think tv shows are dumb.
glad to have a bathroom,my fridge and my family in Singapore
certainly miss crap jokes, girls talk, tortoise hiding and slacking in room 208 with my girls in the night.
and really having Anthony as our host is great. hes a singaporean by the way. hes helpful and a real gentleman!

my favourite food in china(except those that is way toooooooo salty or just didnt try before)
my xia long bao which i ate almost every day from the canteen and hong kong
i love tomatoes and beef being cooked together
yang zhou fried rice from the canteen. awfully generous portion for one person
KOREAN BBQ (hearts hearts hearts)
Portuguese egg tart from Macau

i can continue to talk(blabber :yak yak and yak) about the trip for hours but i am sleepy LOL
so yea. i will post the photos (latest ) in facebook when i have the time and energy
dear god pls bless my lappy to be alright

conclusion:
this trip changes people's life,perspectives and thoughts.
i realise theres a lot of thing in Singapore i can live without
i have slowly matured over those 2 months and
HELL YEA. i know what i want in life and what i dont ever want anymore


ROCK ON!
screw the uncool

i need to work now
broke
but HAPPY

thanks to aud for accompany me to fujitsu service centre

i gonnna change my blogskin asap after i received my lappy back.

this song is full of words of my emotions
listen and understand

Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
Of all the things I've believed in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me by

I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
It feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said,

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

I still get lost in your eyes
And it seems that I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the light
But it's not right

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time
I want what's yours and I want what's mine
I want you
But I'm not giving in this time

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

And when the stars fall
I will lie awake
You're my shooting star

No comments:

Post a Comment