Friday 23 October 2009

Stephen Chow in "A Chinese Odyssey" ("Journey To The West"). Law Kar Ying sings "Only You".
something funny



The lyrics goes (I am not a Cantonese but will try my best to translate):
Only You...
Can take me to obtain the Holy Scripts (from the Western Regions)
Only You...
Can kill all demons and spirits
Only You...
Can protect me (Law Kar Ying looks back lovingly at Stephen Chow)
Preventing Cockel Spirits and Crab Spirits from eating ("DAP") me
Only you have the capability
And it is Only You...(Law Kar Ying looks back lovingly at Stephen Chow, again. Music stops. Stephen Chow tries to speak)
O-o-o-o-only You....
Please don't blame teacher for being naggy
Put on this KU (Metallic ring meant for putting on Monkey God's head to control him. It can shrink in size and cause pain when Tripitaka chant a curse. It's a gift from the Goddess Of Mercy as the Monkey God is always out of control)
Don't be afraid of death and don't "TI TENG" (shiver/tremble)
When in trouble, don't be afraid
I (I'll) understand
Must put in your best effort to DO (it)
When you're afraid, I will share it with you. (LKY holds SC's hand)
Amitabha.... ("Amen" in Buddhism)

No comments:

Post a Comment