Saturday 26 December 2009

107am!
HAHAHA

okay just came back from cousin 's wedding at the M hotel
and one thing to take note
DONT EVER COME ON TIME for wedding
if not you will be spending 2hour or more waiting for the actual banquet to come

the food is so so.

and my mum was drunk.
literally drunk
damn high
and keep blabbering and blabbering

heres some photos







a lot of people including me think that one of the twin brother
the botak one looks like guo fu chen in one of his cops movie.
same haircut same clothes
what do you think?
and my mum and him are the ones who keep drinking
both sot sot de.
i do admire twins.
its like having another you in the world
but my cousins
one is loud another is quiet
do twins have personalities difference of polar length?

my daddy and my mummy
SLEEEPY LOL.
i shall go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment