Wednesday 30 December 2009

a view outside my window
it does look like photoshop
but its not
one of the craziest things i did this year

N E W Y E A R R E S O L U T I O N
1.i shall no longer daydream i could be 165 cm . Thus concentrating on slimming down is a must!
i always say i will want to shed some weight year by year but i am still the same.
so yes
i am going to eat healthy. and walk more
i know i wont exercise because i am a lazy pig and i love to procrastinate
so the only way is to walk more
i shall make this deal for 3 months. see whether it will work before continuing
i will not take any fried food.
NO MORE KFC
subway macdonald (without the fries of course)
no more soft drinks (P L E A S E S T O P M E if you see me attempting to drink one)
except for carrot juice/healthier choice.

2. Find a freaking cure for my acne or take care of my skin
i want good skin real badly.
it is one of the reasons why i feel inferior

3. Motivations for study
always wish for good grades

4. Spend less money & save more
I shall make it a pattern to save $2 dollar to $5 dollar a day
and only window shopping.
unless its some thing i gotta have. die die must have
my family wont be bothered by financial risks or some thing

5. Good attachement job
please let me be in the industry i want
E V E N T S

6. Grow my hair
Okay. i know it does sound strange because i been wanting to cut my hair
and i am always telling my friends that i am so gonna cut my hair
pure laziness till i drag and drag the date
and now its new year
hair cuts are more expensive
and january will be a super uber busy month
(which means i will have to drag till febuary)
prices will increase yet again and i will shy away .
YEAP ITS EXCUSES......not.
i shall grow my hair long long long long long if i can ever take it.

7. Be freaking happy with my bud buds .
everyone have to learn how to treasure and appreciate so people will also do that in return

8. Let everything be okay . Peace V
"Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much. For fear that the other person may not care as much, or at all. "

9. Will never settle for less anymore.
"Sometimes love isn't about how much someone suits you, but how much you're willing to change to suit them."
i want to feel appreciated in our relationship okay?
PING :<

10. I love nice people so please let more into my life

11. Let me be a better person (L)



p.s my sixth sense is pretty accuate hahaha
and my fringe is becoming centre parting ever since i wear a headband
wheres my big red hairband


2009 have been a blast
so many things happen
cruise
china trip
events
exams
tests
projects
schools works
quarrels
breaks
loves
woes
chalet
its like a roller coaster and we are seeing the ending point
lets hope 2010 will be a better one
*pray real hard *

and may my bro get good o level results
to get into the diploma course he wants
which i think is psychology
(see... too much crime night shows cause this etc mentalist,CSI )
*pray even harder*

No comments:

Post a Comment