Saturday 1 October 2011

Faith.

Goooood morning world.....
Its first of October 2011.
I am back for more actions !
I know i stopped blogging for like a couples of months as i see no point to blog anymore (or maybe i was just too plain lazy).  But this is still a great platform to write memories that happens in life so perhaps i shall just continue and see how it goes.
I have not been taking photos and is literally wasting my 20th year. I guess its time to note down happenings in my life.

Something new in my life is that i am employed. Yes. No more studying (for now) . No more lectures , tutorials , projects and exams. Fully a working adult.  
Pay wise: Not that great since CPF have to be deducted from my salary
Exposure wise : Hell yeah since i am now in the events industry. Furthermore i get to travel out of Singapore for my events.
Workplace wise: Cozy office . Nice bunch of people to work with. Hopefully they like me for me.

A little reflection of work recently .
1. People ( especially my TRM  mates) will know that i get things done fast . The working environment in my company is very chillax meaning they do not get things done as fast as i does. I have to learn how to slow down.
2. My supervisor said i have been really tensed up because problems have been surfacing throughout my upcoming event. I guess my face is too easy to read . Point noted and i am going to calm down so i can keep everything under control.
3. The jokes cracks in adult workplace can be inappropriate sometimes but i shall never get involve .
4. Its obvious there is a little tension at work . You know it when you see it. Politics troubles . I will not get involve too.

For now, i just hope i can gain as many experiences as i can and participate in as many events as i can. Life will be great. Hopes and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment