Sunday 2 October 2011

Second day of October.

I think i have to consider changing the design of my blog.
Shall do it when i have more time.

Ping and i decided to go to Mustafa Centre .
I never enter the 24 hour shopping mall before. (2o years)
It was freaking big and you can find almost everything there.
Not very cheap per se. I only bought mostly food items.

The streets was crowded. Full of people walking around. 
I would not dare to go alone. Yes i am a coward but there were too many....

So fate bought us to Swee Choon. We just somehow navigate ...in search for a dinner place and ta da.
Found it so we decided to dine there.
As usual we over-order :) 
  


















After the full and satisfactory dinner, came home .

I just want to say that my skin condition is so unpredictable.My nose have 5 small redish pimples. I need a permanent cure! 

The weekends passed by pretty fast. Cant wait for a big holiday to come! 

Monday here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment