Sunday 17 September 2006

Sunday!!
whole day went out..
firstly went to pray my grandpa and grandma at Seng Kang temple there...
then went to bugis...
weee walking..
then my mummy bought me clothes :D very nice...wear it and look at the mirror...and i dont seem to be fat in it...but i am FAT!!!!!! lolz...wanna slim...lolz....
$26++ seh.....expensive...
then i bought a few bracelets>.< (PEOPLE YOU KNOW I LIKE STUFF LIKE THAT..HOW CAN I RESIST NOT BUYING??)
then before we went back...my mum bought my bro a mickey mouse t-shirt...not those sissy type..cool type.....mickey mouse brand de le!!
$18++ sehhhhh...expensive!!!!!!!


still on my buy list
*white long sleeve polo t-shirt(dunoe whats the short name for this kind of t-shirts?)
*black tie(hmmm any colour olso can? lolz)
*black shoes of any types
*decoration(s) for my SCH BAGGIE!!
*maybe some more bags?
*more BRACLETS
*more EARINGS

but a pity ....no money...so saving up!!!

exams comin...may god bless me!!!!!!!
tomorrow monday le.....MONDAY BLUESS

No comments:

Post a Comment