Monday 11 September 2006

today went to dental...thought that this was the last dental appointment for me..but it was NOT!! i still need to put retainers so that my straight teeth wont go back to the OLD TEETH.after 3 months have to back again..URGHH..lolz..lucky my retainers are removable...even though it is made up of plastic(-.-")..nevermind the most worst is that ...MANY PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF MY PRONOUCATION..(spell correctly mah?)
nevermind i will get use to it..should get use to it...must get use to it..

AND I PASS MY MATH :D
YEAH! 18/30!PASS LE:D:D:D
even thought must treat audrey and simping drinks but can treat cheap 50 cents the wad...sorry guys..i m POOR...

thought that i wont cry today ..but ok..because of an incident...i cried...
HOPE HE REALLY FORGIVE ME....i do not want him to leave me.....no..never ever...i thought i like him only...but now i know that...i like him more than i thought ...perphaps love? not very sure...
really dont want him to leave mi........i dont want any quarrels le...
please dont leave me...T.T...
i will wait....
PLEASE FORGIVE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment