Friday 1 December 2006

最近 by 李圣杰 so nice....lyrics veri de gd
thx shang jie for sendin mi

hmm..2dae nvr do ani hmw..nvr go work..
tml mus jia you...
$350 my goal>.<
too high?

changed my blog skin..
nice mahh?
i nid music codes
I Have Loved You by Jessica Simpson &
Total Eclipse Of The Heart by WestLife
to match my blog?

hmm..
life stil have 2 go on...
sad..not hapi...depress..
still have 2 go on..

love is good when its true
but when its not...
it sucks totally..
but those couples around mi..
i am sure all of them are true to each other
so i dun tink ani bad things will happen..
may God bless them

hope i had pass wad God giv mi as tests


maybe de song may not sound as nice
total eclipse of the heart may not be pop or rock
but the lyrics is wad i m feelin
tis part
"Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart"

lame? ..o well..
if you tink tat way..i have nothin 2 sae...

No comments:

Post a Comment