Sunday 24 December 2006

mood currently is complicated...
not hapi not angry not sad?
veri hapi+veri sad...
moody bah

...........
..2dae mornin jiu go malaysia...
hm...went there shopin.....
mostly wad i nid 2 buy alreadi bought...
stil left some...
then comin home back on train ..
saw jessle :D
finally reach boon lay ..
then my dad go buy stuff from ntuc..
my mum n mi went home first..
but..realised.aiyo....we dun have huse key wor...
so...stil have 2 wait for my dad..
still reach home safety...
where my bro?
where did he go?
=.=
celebrate chirstmas eve wif his frens...
wish him have fun ...
.........

chirstmas countdown?...
o well....dunoe...c later...
later then rite more bah.....

...................
"Wish I could press rewind
Turn back the hands of time"

No comments:

Post a Comment