Wednesday 1 April 2009

it is so hard to find a stone heart
LIFE!
view http://pinkparis1233.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured for more nice photograph

Tomorrow You Didn't
Avril Lavigne

It’s a forgone conclusion,

you’re love’s an illusion

and the picture is starting to fade

boy let’s be honest, when it comes to your promise

it’s just a lot of empty words you say

and the future’s only gonna be more of the same

you’ve only got yourself to blame


[Chorus]

Tomorrow you didn’t, yesterday you won’t’

cause I know everything you say you gonna do you don’t

that’s a given, it doesn’t matter anyway

hey, I know what love wasn’t, I know what love isn’t

so when you say you’re gonna change you gotta be kidding

tomorrow you didn’t, hey hey,

I’m outta here today

I used to believe in, all your romantic dreaming

but it really ain’t that cute anymore’

cause my time’s to precious

so I wish you the best with

whatever it is you’re looking for

baby this is all for your own good,

I’m leaving ‘cause I know you never would


[Chorus]

I don’t need a crystalball to see it all my dear,

it doesn’t matter what you say,

it always turns out the same way

your predictions are fiction

and it’s tragically clear


[Guitar solo]


[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment