Saturday 30 May 2009

Summary of my Saturday.
woke up at 12 plus
eat porridge( love love)
watch crap tv
watch my bro play computer
try to sleep
but too hungry
my mama cook for me meee
watch crap tv
dinner
bao zi
wanted to eat chee chong fan because of a tv programme
managed to use desktop but nothing
so watch
shi jie zheng mei li
ya zi
i will go to nepal for at least one time in my life
watch BOF with my mama
my mama is super interested in the show because of the 4 cute guys
then watch okto
i hate george bush now
he cause innocent lives to be lost.
invasion of iraq
no wonder he is not the president now
watch guess x3
how i wish my face is suited for short hair


feeling very bad and guilty now
SORRY to everyone
hopefully all tutorials is at least done for now

Monday is the big day

gong xi fa cai

No comments:

Post a Comment