Wednesday 20 October 2010

there will be many photos in this post!
hahaha
must upload everything before school start

first up
JYJ SHOWCASE IN SINGAPORE
many many fans
like the red lights + green lights










and heres my cupcakes that tasted like waffles
the first 2 was chao ta .
but the remaining was okay LOL
learnt how to control my microwave+oven+toaster
EDIBLE EDIBLE EDIBLE
who else want to try?
my birthday presents to ping




2010
2010
2010
a warm and sunny day
the haze didnt seem to clear today
we headed to MALAYSIA
first time
we only went to city square
hahaha
SAFETY FIRST.
java chip from starbucks
window shopping
shilin for lunch
and a movie!
the theatre was under CATHAY
AND AND AND the movie ticket was only like RM6 which is like less than S$3
great deal
so we watched BURIED


i was pretty excited when i first saw the trailer
but after watching, i realised the movie is abit tooo boring for me
because for the entire 1 hour plus .
its jus ryan in the coffin
calling for help through the cellphone
only him
i wish theres was more intensity
maybe putting 2 person in the coffin works better
and it was a bad ending
he died
and i want a good ending that can be continued LOL

did some shopping
it is really hard for me to like a pair of sandals
lucky me
i saw one that can replace my brown sandal :)
happy me
he got something too though i thought he would like to get moreeeee.
dinner NANDO PERI PERI CHICKEN
no quenue at all .
different as compared to singapore
and i prefer singapore 's one even more


Yummy sausages (L)







after our dinner , we headed back to custom. i got like 10 missed calls from my mummy and daddy.
they were pretty worried .
I AM SORRY!
went to bukit panjang
retrive his vespa and we got home :)

new tyres


I LOVE YOU
hope you enjoyed your day


LOVE DAVEDAYS
better than justin bieber
personal opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment