Saturday 2 October 2010

why is the weather getting warmer each day!
its affecting my mood
i need positive vibes!
MOODSWING

its saturday so went out with ping
he drives me crazy sometimes
my dinner today was
payaya and white fungus pork rib soup
a lighter meal compared to
all the fried chickens and seafood the past few days
i do prefer bbq chicken more than fried chicken
and its cheaper hahaa
maybe i should quit kfc tooo?
hmmm

watched the movie
the other guys


maybe because of my humour level
its actually quite funny
Will Ferrell lol
though the ending is so abrupt
go catch it maybe haha

ping saw my face with pimple cream
i feel like so comfortable because i can show him what i look like at home
in my old tees
hes not disgusted
and ya i dont usually show my face with pimple cream to anyone because its scary
MUHAHAH

okay i am mood swinging again

my addiction to blogshopping have been so severe
endure :D
endure :D
gossip girls & korean dramas are more positive
btw the series my girlfriend is a gumiho ended
its a good ending
so i am pretty happy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment