Sunday 17 October 2010

yesterday was a great first experience!
before that went to bugis to walk around
all of us did some sins lol
wanton mee for dinner
headed to meet mel and his friends
see giving us tickets is good .haha so mani tickets
went to jyj showcase at expo
it was a roller coaster! lol.
when joyce and vone cant find their tickets
scary
but nice fan girls still exist and return them
i only know one song
and one guy mickey!
kanye west is using them to spread his songs and rap to asia!
;(
hahahah
xp



I miss talking to you everyday. What happened between us? Did I stop talking or did you? As each day kept passing by, did I ever cross your mind? Looking back now, I’ve realised how long it’s been. I wonder why we stopped talking. Did we run out of things to say to each other? Have we replaced each other? I just miss our friendship.



good luck to my spian friends !
school reopen tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment