Thursday 28 June 2007

605pm
school end at 510 pm for me
found out that the rest already went home

kinda lost my core geo file
after coregeo remidal
serene followed me and lend me a helping hand to search for my
pathetic grey file
searched
pigeon holes and classroom
STILL CANT FIND
hopefully what serene and laoda is correct
is just that ms amy cant find in the staffroom.
may luck be with me!

hot day
i think its rather unhealthy to go to a airconditioner rooom( itr )
and then suffer hotness later
dramatic temperature change

HOPE NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN AGAIN
EVERYONE MUST BE HAPPY

tomorrow would be a torture
3 sciences and one core hums for me
6 periods to listen to mrs hong lesson
hopefully theres good news for ms amy !

614pm
need to go do homework x(
take care everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment