Friday 22 June 2007

917pm
late update
spend the earlier 4 hours or so
doing combined humanities homework

its rather tough
so think quite long
and to help me boost my brain power
i am also
watching Hana Yori Dango Meteor Garden

watching the drama
make me realise that this was the drama that
makes me want to be protected

remember when Doumyouji wanted to protect Makino from danger
and end up gettin beaten up badly
then Makino was so touched and also tried to protect Doumyouji
from a chair slam .despite she being more physically weak than Doumyouji

i just love that scene x)

dramas

x)

Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao is so adorable x)
okie x)

932
hope everyone is happy
must stay happy x)
take careee!


those who took my pictures
i accept cheques x)

sorry melvin
lose temper x(

No comments:

Post a Comment