Friday 1 June 2007

friday
1/6 ?
morning totaly sucks
one day
i surely will move out
i will keep my ASS out of this home
i wont let anyone anything destroy my life
MY OWN LIFE
even though i would wonder if there wasnt a me in the first place
will every thing change?
will they be less upset?
saddly i dont think anything would change
but too bad
i am alive
i m here in this world
therefore
i would never never give up on myself, my life
insults take it as compliments
take it as a comment that would help you be more better?


for all the heavy sins i have done in the past
sorry
sorry is what i can only do

blame God that i am not a boy

walking to school
reflecting on everything
on family on friends on me
theres surely happy memories
theres surely mistakes

and then i notice i made much more mistakes?
why should i live my life the normal way?
lolz
well in fact
if i dont......
wont i just be wasting my time?
doing idiotic stuff that would end up killing myself
drop out of school
crap everyday
wont tat be more relax?
haha
it wont turn out that way
that way i am GIVING UP on myself
would disappoint those who actually care for me
and i cant do crap stuff anyway
no money to do crap stuff X(

now i cant even dont care
everything also must care
KPO?
maybe?
its just that all little things matter too much

x) must stay happy? must stay joyful?

mistakes
learn from them?
those insults
learn from them?
those pathetic comment
learn from them?

no one is perfect

BRAIN HAVE IT ALL
trust must be given to those that really deserve it
care must be given to those that really matter to you

i dont even know these basic rules...
is this angry kid
this blame fate for everything
blame herself for everything
my true self?

urghh .....
yucks!
i hate my true self



okie...
think a lot at that point
cos it hurts alot in my heart
like thousand arrows?
-.-


then reach school
shoes all wet
dry
10 am
biology starts
11 -1230
phy/chem pratical starts
thx laopo for the food againn
X)
a few laughters in between
then walk home

ahhh
nw 503
copying biology correction
a LOT


lolz >.<

LAUGHTERS is the best medicine ?
LOVE is the best medicine?
CARE is the best medicine?
FRIENDSHIP is the best medicine?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment