Saturday 2 June 2007

i thought my life...was sweet...
lolz
how did this suppose to happen?

yeah
now i am in agony
yup
those who want to see me suffer..
i am!
so laugh or tease me as much as u wan
make fun of me
wadever
dunid sympathzies me..
i deserve it frm de moment i was born

i thought..
i have a family...
but only my dad take cares of me...
lolz

SO GET IT STRAIGHT
i dun hav a mum
maybe i had..but she jus fade
fade slowly..
leaving de scar more visible

just now
my "mum"
threw my textbooks all at the floor..
yeah..i admit i done some wrong..
but mus it really trigger her to throw it in the floor

the past incident
calling me a dog
hahs
calling me an unlucky star
wadever shit
i forgive....i get over it..and thought it would change..
i thought it would change..
but...its turns out to be more worst each time..
each time...it hurts more..
this time...she totally disrespect my books....disrespect me.
the books that give me knowledge
the books i nid to count on to pass this O lvl
this prelim


whats the meaning of a mum?
the person who gave u life...forgive u..care for u...love u?

lolz..
so do i even had a mum?

well
cause i am not a boy
not the one to pass down the family name
not the one that u care so much

why does life have so much suffering to offer?
NOW i will treasure my dad my friends my book my life

mum lolz
hahs...
mum...
motherly love?
lolz...
maybe..i wasnt fit to even have a mum..

i have enuf..
i will count on myself to live this life

maybe i will regret..
happy memories?
hahs...
maybe i wont

but i wont tolerate this behaviour again.....
forget the whole mother thing


lolz
am so pathetic..
jus pathetic..
lolz
my wrong..to everything
even in things i cant control..

lolz..

i will not give up my life...

sometime i wasnt even happy like i seem to be
but i will hide my unhappiness...


i can do it!

x)
happy me is back !
must be back?


accept this fate
accept everything
mum?
can i have a mum again....?

No comments:

Post a Comment