Saturday 9 June 2007

last night was a sleepless night
aw..
-.-
cant get to sleep till 3 in the morning

lack of slp?

panda eyes is getting more serious for me

haiz

hmmm
now am at chapter 23 of babyshoes
this story
i guess it teach me a lesson
BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT..
wel..been 19 and having to take care your half-bro which is just an infant
its hard work

x)

but you can find surprisingly wonderful people that start to spawn around you

trust yourself you can do it?





well i hope i dont get insonmia
x(
hard night ytd

awwwwwww


summer just owned me
this summer sucks x)

no one actually know my real feelings
i want to save
i want everyone to be back
but i guess i blow it

i am tired of trying
tryin so hard
for something that would be gone after 5 months

i just want to be me again


happy..
am i truely happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment