Friday 18 May 2007

18 may
friday
indeed is the worst day

got back results
and now i have a pretty F9 in my report slip
hmm
careless X( must try ...
i can controlled my tears le X)
prelim must really back up

grats to those who pass X)
good job neh!!!!!!!!!!!

those who fail any subject dunid be sad..
this only MYE
not Os!!!
still can work hard


ah..
cant reach my target
i aim my L1R4 18
only have 4 subject jiu 18 / 19 le -.-
great?
unless i can get another A
which i noe canot de...
JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if math ....can get a C or B jiu hao le X(

o well
regrets are always too late..



some problems exist
cant help
friendship
what can i do?


hope everyone is happy in what they are doing X)


currently stuck in a home
listening to my bro and his fren laughin at the game they are playin in their room
same guy as before
hmm..

336pm

shuld i take a nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment