Tuesday 22 May 2007

501pm
thx Audrey and Yilong for pei ing me..
to go gekpoh eat lunch..
sorry to be a lightbulb again..
tat period is not very ideal to be alone at home
will any how think...and results in .negative thoughts

I M PROUD TO SAY I FAIL MY EMATH, so get a life?

emotionally and mentally tired
from all those fkin problems
really am tired...........
but the holidays still got remidals
remidals

i m still a weakling.
always am..
disapointed
told others to dun be sad..
but end up myself being upset

what the hell am i doing with my life?

friends to foes
who the hell cares?


i must cheer up...
must
sorry to those who comfort me...
ivone...snatchin the pen..prevent me from "emo ing?"
shang jie..xiexie..
jessle...cheer up..jia you ....
not forgeetin audrey "kisses"
thx

i must be happy ...
X)

CELESTINE STOP CRYING
STAND BACK UP
FACE THE FUTURE!


must be happy!!!

must say happy stuff..
hmm..
emath from f9 to d7 !
well minus 2 so either L1R4 is 20 or 18!!
yeah~!!!!!!


512

hope this year end fast
so that i dont need to see certain people


X) !!!!!

thx God for everything....

sorry...sim ping...............


cant wait O lvl to be here
..... X)
Os!!!!!!!!!
prelim better watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment