Sunday 20 May 2007

958pm
just now went to celebrate mother day !!
swensens
lalaa...
6 plus jiu go out le..
hmm
i was so idiotic in tis picture

went to jp
waiting for mumi to arrive
went to jp and walk around
but >.< not very intersted in MAN CLOTHES !!!
hahs..
bought some sushi to eat
make myself less hungy (nvr eat my lunch )
then mumi arrived and we went there le
here are some snap shots i took of my family members



this drink taste so weird
but hey..its my fave colour X)
comes with the set meal (pirates of the carribean?)
quite exp .>.<
i finished my food!!!
my bro havent eat finish neh




took snapshots of my dad n mum
while waiting for the ice cream!!

after that
jiu pay bill
$105
okie..maybe its quite cheap compare to other time we ate
but ?? not sure
after that go walkwalk in jp..
well...my bro have a very very good appetite!!
still can eat while the rest of us are full
he went to buy some more sushi and eat!!
then we 4 walk home
waa...long time...
never chat with each other le
chat abt our lives
-my brother's teacher
-my mum boss
-plann of helpin ppl take care their children
1 child for each to take care ?
-my brother and i the marriage thingy
-what happen if my parents die
-jobs
-whats de difference between old love and puppy love
-nxt yr i taking the place of my parents to my bro's "parents& teachers meeting"
-i being fat -.-


hilarious X)
today is the best family outin X)



awwwwwwww
tml need to go school.........
1013pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment