Monday 28 May 2007

28 may
currently time 639pm

o lvl chinese paper X)
hahs
so damn hard
well pass jiu hao le pass jiu hao le
at least an A2 or B3 will certainly make my day~
who set this kind of paper ?


then after paper jiu go home with audrey x)
after that have an unpleasant "reward" for me
the whole house stinks like -.- ewwwww
okie...sweat
i hate the smell of "men" sweat
hate it so much
first thing i do is go take air freshener(dunoe how 2 spell) and sprayy~~
spray
and spray and spray
ekk!
then jiu change clothes
prepare to face the "harsh" training of mr lim (2dae he my trainer mah)
...
what i can say is that..
he really push me a bit hard le laa
and his stamina too good le!!!!!!
so scary X(
but so li hai X)
laopo li hai !
then after i run my 5and a half round .
the rest overtake me lolz
haykel ruzani him n mi jiu go badminton court
waa..now i noe got swimming pool there
must go!!
then at there saw johnson , james , mila,syafiqah,faezah
then they all play badminton
at first sit down de..
then mr lim teach me how 2 play
i play until very very lan x(
but he keep sayin " nvm de nvm de "
lolz>.<

after that 530
mr lim walk mi back my home
xiexie
for the training X)
u still smell very very very nice X)
better than my bro 's friends -.-

currently 724
u all will guess why i type so long cos jus now eating dinner
at last something plain
lotus roots and veggie and RICE!
i m a fan tong le >.<
like my daddi
RICE MY FAVE~
now chatting with audrey hazel and ben lai olso with vone de
hmm
2dae post very long hor
but if i write the details
i guess will be 3 and a half page long.


end here X)

tml shuld run again mah?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment