Friday 18 May 2007

744pm
currently
hate my life now
adults should respect each other
basic knowledge?
i tired so hard to juggle everything together
and now
i realise why did i even try?
why is perfection so important to me?
loss of people around me
is that okay?
of course is not okay
but theres nothing i can do
as if i did something wrong -.-
i m me
you all gotta accept its me
its me in my present state
the past ?
i hate my past
that crybaby.
that useless freak
bullied easily

i treasure friendship
but its usless if i m the only one who treasure it?
i treasure kinship
but why is the basic respect not there?


thought it was all okay
but what the hell?

i need to escape the relationship between human beings
i love them
and try my best to be there.
what else can i do?

i want to grow up .

backstabbin is not even a part of friendship
one day i would understand


wheres my happy ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment