Wednesday 16 May 2007

Wednesday
the most busiest day ever
marking day!
mornin
woke up early
got to sch at 8 am
end up waiting for 40 mins X(
ah..prof lee late wor!
ms hong so anxious of latecomers !
sat bus
cher lecture all the way
bio marks~~
got remidal every friday after the chinese intensive lesson!
got there
mrs hong giv us 15 mins to roam the outer science centre
jocelyn irene li juan n i tok alot of crap with mrs hong.. but mos is not me
heres some picture




after that jiu assemble le..
went to inner science centre
have a few mins to explore



then jiu head to the workshop lab!!
heres some picture
everyone seem to be listening (but are they?)


all become scientists with that robe X)
end le jiu take bus X)
chat with mrs hong on the way back
she asked me veri embrassin question -.-
aiyo..
really dunoe which one is the real mrs hong ?
the teaching one or the fun one ?
go home chiong go out again
went to jp meet vone,jes,hazel and cool cindy!!
then eat lunch
waste a lot of french fries!
and shoppin begin
AMK HUB!!
saw a black stuff toy?
that my new toy
my hp strap X)

cute mahh?
wondering should i make another story with it ??
then went to imm and je centre
for more walkin X)
after tat 550 jiu go meet my didi watch spiderman 3
jiu all seperate le X(
X)
tobey got a type of nerdy cute X)
but when he dance ...can make people laughh!
ending sucks...
when harry died >.<
touching T.T
watched finish jiu go imm find my mama
back vieew
then go home ..
me and my mum



i noe this update sucks
cos slpy le..
lolz
tml tml!

*Update extra stuff inside leX)


change hit song
ne-yo
because of you..
nice song!!!!!!!
las time this is my hit song
but just cant get enough of it

No comments:

Post a Comment