Wednesday 11 April 2007

11.4.07
KATHLYN B-dae!!
Happy birthday!!!
And to BAND…good job!!! Even if it is a bronze…but u all work hard..!!
So dun be upset!!

2dae…..
glucose is provided by hazel and haykel
I think I will have to reduce my glucose intake
Or my insulin will be very busy
core geography 15.5/25
nxt time mus do better..slowly improve X)
then a lot of homework..
must finish !!
Friday got free period X)
That time do ?

Math teacher never come
PFT..i suck throughout..
Sorry legs…jus now scold you…
Very bless to have you…so sorry…just a bit disappointed with
The results but BETTER THAN NOTHING X)
Biology…haiz
I really hate drawing….that’s why I never take art but
Still need to draw …terrible..circle not like circle


After pft…really don’t feel like going home cos abit emo X(
SORRY AUDREY!!!!!!!!!!
But haiz…slowly understand….
Haiz……xiexie laopo for pei-ing me……

Thx!!
Hmm..now 728
2more mins X) Audrey !!!!!!!
haiz history~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment